Saturday, January 22, 2011

Top Rated Psychic Elizabeth Palin in Celebration, Florida

One of the first psychics I want to give a review about is Elizabeth Palin. She is a sweet lady with a heavy English accent. She hails from Liverpool, England. She has been all over the world helping many with thier prayers and guiding them to the right paths. She has been guided by the angels since she was a child, and has the gift to see spirits and see the future. Elizabeth offers phone and in person readings.

I came to know of Elizabeth Palin through word of the mouth from a close friend. Apparently Elizabeth was hosting a party and had did a little reading for some people and my friend was one of them. I don't remember exactly how me and my friend got on the conversation but all I remember was getting Elizabeth's number and going from there. I didn't know what to expect really. When I first arrived at her lovely home in Celebration, I saw this lady walk out with fire red hair and her heavy English accent. One thing about Elizabeth is she will tell you how it is whether you like or not :)

I was amazed by the things she told me. She didn't ask me questions like some psychics do and she didn't ask my birthday. I was shocked who detailed she was about my family and my boyfriend. She told me flat out told me what he looked like to the tee. It was an amazing experience and the last thing I recall her telling me was that I was going to move and get a new car the color red. 4 months later I had fell in love and moved out of Florida to San Francisco which before that I got a brand new car with with the color she predicted. I originally had a black car picked out and then I went with red as it was a great deal. I couldn't believe it as I had totally forgot about what she said and then remembered.

To contact Mrs. Palin you can find her here
elizabethpalin.com
To contact her
Call 407.566.0561
When emailing Elizabeth@Elizabethpalin.com kindly provide your email and phone number
In-Person Readings are 30 minutes long and take place at 1011 Maiden Terrace, Celebration, Florida 34747
Phone Readings are also 30 minutes long. When you make your reservation, you will be given a secured telephone number to call in

No comments:

Post a Comment